Now that our favorite fall tradition,
Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF,Â is officially over,Â it’s a perfect time to thank our partners and supporters whoâ€™ve helped make this campaign one of the most exciting ones yet!Â
Â We’d like to give a big thank you to:
- Â HGTV, Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF’s National Media Partner. Now in its third year of support, HGTV highlighted Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF again this year in in a prime time Halloween television special.
- Key Club International, Trick-or-Treat for UNICEFâ€™s National Sponsor.Â Now in its 18th year of partnership, Key Club has raised over $5 million for UNICEF and continued its support of Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF.Â Â Key Club International, a student-led service leadership program of Kiwanis International, is the oldest and largest service program for high school students. For more information visit keyclub.org.
- Â Our NEW Proud Supporter Crocs Cares, SMÂ the philanthropic division of Crocs, Inc. Kids and familiesÂ were able to obtain the signature Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF collection boxes at Crocs stores nationwide. Weâ€™d also like to thank FEED Projects and HSN.Â For the second year, FEED Projects and HSN were proud to partner on the FEED Trick-or-Treat bag to support UNICEF nutrition programs for children at risk of malnutrition.Â Sales* from each bag, available at HSN or HSN.com/FEEDBag, help UNICEF provide one child in the developing world with an entire yearâ€™s worth of micronutrient powders.Â Â
- Our Proud Supporter American Airlines.Â For the third year, American Airlines supported Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF through UNICEF’s Change for Good on American Airlines.Â During the last week of October, Champions for Children employees volunteered to collect donations of foreign and domestic currency from travelers on select international flights, and customers could also donate their unused change in special Halloween-themed collection boxes at Admirals Clubs worldwide.
- Our NEW Promotional Supporter Bright Horizons Family SolutionsÂ®.Â Â Bright Horizons Family SolutionsÂ® distributed Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF boxes and resources to families at its early education and preschool programs nationwide.
- Our Promotional Supporter Coinstar, Inc.Â Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF participants can quickly empty their orange collection boxes into over 12,000 participating Coinstar nationwide to make Halloween count and help UNICEF do whatever it takes to save childrenâ€™s lives.Â To find the nearest participating Coinstar center, visit coinstar.com.
Thanks so much to our 2011 Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF corporate partners and supporters, and to YOU for making Halloween count this year for the worldâ€™s children!Â
To learn more about how our partnersÂ supported this campaign, click here.
Â *For each FEED Trick-or-Treat bag purchased through HSN or at hsn.com/FEEDbag, HSN will donate $3.50 to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to help support UNICEFâ€™s nutrition programs.Â No part of the purchase price is tax-deductible.Â UNICEF does not endorse any brand or product.Â For more information about UNICEF visit unicefusa.org, feedprojects.com, or hsn.com/FEEDbag.