IKEA and UNICEF Celebrate 10+ Years of Working Together in India
Internet casino roulette internet casino roulette. Www.freeslotsgames www.freeslotsgames. Shemale webcam cum shemale webcam cum. How to get herpes 2 how to get herpes 2. Serostim 6 mg price serostim 6 mg price. Hoodia pills cvs hoodia pills cvs. Glucocorticoids for rheumatoid arthritis glucocorticoids for rheumatoid arthritis. Top wrinkle cream reviews top wrinkle cream reviews. How to play the irish lotto how to play the irish lotto. Best men anti wrinkle cream|1000 best men anti wrinkle cream|1000. Anti aging dr oz anti aging dr oz. Gay cam de gay cam de. Earn by writing earn by writing. Valtrex alternatives valtrex alternatives. Six pack shortcuts mike six pack shortcuts mike. Does cinnamon help you sleep does cinnamon help you sleep. Face sweat face sweat. Best weight gainer supplement best weight gainer supplement. Webcam live couple webcam live couple. Supplements to promote weight loss supplements to promote weight loss. How to get rid of external hemorrhoids naturally how to get rid of external hemorrhoids naturally. How to make my skin tone lighter how to make my skin tone lighter. Bingo games for preschoolers bingo games for preschoolers
This month, the IKEA Foundation and UNICEF are celebrating over ten years of working together to improve the lives of more than 74 million children and their families in India.
In collaboration with the government of India, the IKEA Foundation and UNICEF India have contributed to some of the following results over the past decade:
- 370,000 children have been screened for malnourishment and 56,500 treated.
- 2.14 million women have been taught the benefits of breastfeeding their children.
- 32 million homes now have toilets, and 67% of schools have access to toilets, improved drinking water and hand washing facilities.
- Children in 13,120 schools benefit from newly trained teachers and a better curriculum.
- 15,000 children in India’s cotton and carpet belts now go to regular schools after being taught basic reading, writing and math skills in special transition schools called bridge schools.
- 600 new Child Protection Committees have been set up to end child labor practices.
- More than 500,000 leaders, community members and officials have been trained to protect children.
For more information, please read our press release: IKEA, UNICEF Programs Reach 74 Million Children in India